Friday, March 27, 2015

Newly acquired: The Happy Pear Cookbook!

So excited! Just got this book in the mail today. Looking forward to cooking delicious food from it this weekend! I do love their food philosophy and I can sense the passion in what they do. If you don't already know, "The Happy Pear" are Dave and Steve Flynn who own a natural foods store and cafe/restaurant in Greystones, County Wicklow, Ireland. I found out about them via Jamie Oliver's Food Tube on youtube. I was hooked from the first video where they teach us how to make Irish stew with Colcannon. I have made a few of their recipes via their youtube channel and I've been really happy with the delicious results. Super healthy good for you food that is veggie and tasty! Here's a sneak peek for you guys. I highly recommend buying the book if you like what you see. I got mine on Amazon for about $20.







No comments: