Sunday, April 5, 2015

Chickpea Almond Melt, Grocery Finds and LYFE Kitchen Review.



My fave chickpea salad made with chickpeas, ground almonds, celery, green pepper, red onion, vegan mayo, garlic powder, a bit of mustard and salt and pepper. It's truly delicious! I made a scrummy melt with whole grain bread and Daiya cheddar. It was so gooey and satisfying.


If you haven't tried this, do it TODAY!


Yummy accidentally vegan treats. The cashew brittle is to die for.


Asian pasta salad I made with quinoa pasta. I liked it at first but then the next day it sucked. Never buying quinoa pasta again. It fell apart and was hard yet overcooked at the same time.


LYFE Kitchen in Culver City. This was my first time. It has something for everyone: omnivores, veggies, vegan, gluten free. I got this corn chowder which was really good.


The caesar salad with Gardein chicken was good too.

No comments: